oh god it n3ta

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Oi!

You should think of a myspace account as a funny tshirt slogan, and myspace as a pub, and the other people on it as coils of wire, pulsing slightly as they whisper the names of the dead.

You should think of a facebook account as your face, and facebook as a huge mincing machine, and the other people on it as a huge dead mass exerting their gravitional pull on you from just behind the mincing blades.

You should think of a twitter as a little plate with some kitchen roll spread out on it and dampened and each twitter account as a single spire of cress slowly rising out of it and each comment on it as some kind of cancerous growth on your stalk and your twitter feed is where your growths and some of your neighbours growths intertwine and draw you nearer even though the last thing you ever wanted to do was be near them or anyone else anywhere in the world, and especially not on this plate, on this window ledge by the back door.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The dark crystal
Derek Von Barry ...
post May 19 2017, 08:48 PM
Post #31

orbison
Group Icon

Member No.: 85

Transporter 2 is best because he might be gay but in transporter 3 they decided he wasnt

--------------------
Beware the Ubb-ubb bird
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bruce Sato
post May 19 2017, 09:14 PM
Post #32

Hairy Bastard
Group Icon

Member No.: 176

Maybe they beamed the gay out of him.

--------------------

Anybody who comes into the n3ta forest will be lost.
Everybody will become a Homfrus.
Everybody, Homfrus.
So, he's not here anymore.

+Quote Post
DeadCat
post May 20 2017, 12:26 AM
Post #33

Calhouuuuun
Group Icon

Member No.: 51,335

I love the Dark Crystal and have a poster framed on my wall, have referenced it loads of times in my uni work, am cautiously optimistic about this. I have a gut feeling that this will work out better than the full length sequel they were going to make a few years ago, for some reason. Good to hear that it's gonna be puppets rather than CGI. I'm sure there will be plenty of CGI too but the fact that they have made a point of emphasising the puppets straight away at least suggests that they 'get it'.
I can't remember who 'they' are, I think there was a twitter post linked to in one of the articles I read. Maybe it was the Transporter man on Twitter?
I have also never seen a Transporter or 'Now You See Me', whatever that is.
I thought it might be the road safety advert with the motorcylist in the wing mirror but alas no

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2017 - 12:54 PM