oh god it n3ta

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 

As I stare at the picture of Lewy Body Disease, a different image of the present emerges from me, but unlike a sieve I cannot draw it for you.

32 Pages V  « < 30 31 32  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> drums, I hear the secrets that you keep when you're talking in your sleep
dng
post Jun 25 2017, 12:22 PM
Post #931

ascending
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

the end of the library just didn't have a wall and opened out onto a field and trig ran out into the field and away and I had to make awkward small talk with Beyoncé till he came back but I woke up before he came back
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dng
post Jun 25 2017, 12:22 PM
Post #932

ascending
Group Icon

It was basically a shit forgotten bbc sitcom pilot

+Quote Post
dng
post Jun 25 2017, 12:23 PM
Post #933

ascending
Group Icon

World Of Library

+Quote Post
The Robotic Anom...
post Jun 25 2017, 01:29 PM
Post #934

Eggmouth Patterson
Group Icon

Member No.: 189

It sounds like my ideal life, quite frankly

--------------------
I LIKE IT WHEN YOU OIL ME, LOLA

+Quote Post
dng
post Jun 25 2017, 01:37 PM
Post #935

ascending
Group Icon

Yes. I want to hang around in your library forever

+Quote Post
The Robotic Anom...
post Jun 25 2017, 01:52 PM
Post #936

Eggmouth Patterson
Group Icon

Member No.: 189

The library will have a mediocre selection of 8 bit games on cassette, mostly for the BBC Micro and other pointless formats

--------------------
I LIKE IT WHEN YOU OIL ME, LOLA

+Quote Post
dng
post Jun 25 2017, 01:54 PM
Post #937

ascending
Group Icon

A complete archive of your sinclair

+Quote Post
Rodney Bewes
post Jun 27 2017, 08:06 PM
Post #938

and then I go and spoil it all by saying something evil like "I bum crow"
Group Icon

Member No.: 381

Would it also have a selection of crap public domain cartoon VHS tapes in the video section? Because that would be great. And it would also be good if it had the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynrD86Tktfg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZdrX343CWE

The latter is notable for the way the ending theme mostly plays out over a blank screen.

Oh, and there ought to be a copy of Lifeforce in there somewhere.

+Quote Post
dng
post Jun 27 2017, 09:08 PM
Post #939

ascending
Group Icon

It will have everything we've always wanted

+Quote Post
Bruce Sato
post Jul 13 2017, 11:39 AM
Post #940

Doesn't Have a Smartphone
Group Icon

Member No.: 176

Last night I dreamt I was a supporting actor (knight) in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and had to put up with Eric Idle patronising me. It was not a good dream.

--------------------

Anybody who comes into the n3ta forest will be lost.
Everybody will become a Homfrus.
Everybody, Homfrus.
So, he's not here anymore.

+Quote Post
An Unicorn
post Jul 13 2017, 04:54 PM
Post #941

Group Icon

Member No.: 178

You could say Idle's hands were the devil's workshop!

--------------------
Hopkins is having an obviously great time insulting his robot butler, who also appears to be homicidal and gay.

+Quote Post
mrak
post Jul 16 2017, 07:32 AM
Post #942

milm-cowl
Group Icon

Member No.: 51,292

This morning I dreampt that there had been some incident where my family had been taken over by Cybermans, the excelltn 60s with air-flow baals on their joints, and although they'd been foiled we had to evacuate somewhere they wouldn't find us so prince Andrew from the royal family dressed in a Burtons windbreaker organised a boat to take us somewhere safe. I somehow got out of going and eventually found my way home except I had no food or money and my family still had the house keys, but I found out that the cybermans' plot had again been foiled and that my family were on the way back, so I decided to go back to school/work (dream vagueness) so hitchhiked my way there and had to keep explaining why I wasn't wearing uniform (I chose school, but there were people from work there) and why I was filthy and stank.

--------------------
C'est un anuse bouche

+Quote Post
Bruce Sato
post Jul 24 2017, 09:24 AM
Post #943

Group Icon

Last night I had an amazing two-part drum. The first part consisted of my discovering an episode of Rainbow from the late 70s and making the startling discovery that the atrocious monster version of Bungle was appearing as late as this. The second part consisted of climbing a tree and discovering a pristine copy of the Guardian from 1981 in which I appeared as a two-year-old giving an interview in which I used the word 'arses'. I then verified the existence of this newspaper (in the dream) by looking up the Guardian article on one of the databases I use for work, and finding it in there.

(I've looked. It isn't really there.)

--------------------

Everybody, Homfrus.

+Quote Post
dng
post Jul 24 2017, 10:02 AM
Post #944

ascending
Group Icon

it is you just didn't look hard enough

+Quote Post
mrak
post Jul 24 2017, 10:30 AM
Post #945

milm-cowl
Group Icon

I dreampt that I had acquired a spooky apartment, on the ground floor shaped like a kidney dish and all open plan with little booths for each respective section (dining area, lounge, kitchen etc.) but with a separate bathroom at the far end.

I took a bath and draining the water noticed that above the bath was a thick curved window looking up to street level - the apartment must have been built into a hill - so covered my peenor and baaaals with a towel and suddenly there was a banging on the glass and there was a furious man with his wife and childe shouting at me.

I put on a dressing gown and went outside and he accosted me for being nude in public and I explained how I was nude in my bath and he was wrong for looking but he was insistent that it was wrong for me to be nude in my bath when it is is clearly visible through unfiltered glass by anyone in the street and his childe was now somehow ruined :(

--------------------
C'est un anuse bouche

+Quote Post
dng
post Aug 2 2017, 11:47 AM
Post #946

ascending
Group Icon

i had two dreams last night. In one, I can't really remember what was going on, except for the discovery that there was a sinister group of four monsters controlling our country and they looked like this final fantasy monster

Attached Image

except all with ian paisleys face (the dead ian paisley rather than the living one)

+Quote Post
dng
post Aug 2 2017, 11:47 AM
Post #947

ascending
Group Icon

delayed satirical nightmare

+Quote Post
dng
post Aug 2 2017, 11:50 AM
Post #948

ascending
Group Icon

i also had another dream where i was a child, and in the park there was some sort of booth being run by people, and they would put children in the booth, and give them a message, and then you'd live your whole life again, but this message would be use to change your actions in some way, until you got to the booth again, and they'd give you another message, and you'd live your childhood again, and so on, forever

and there was this bit where i was trying to explain it to my parents, how i was trapped in a loop living my childhood over and over again, but it was getting warped by all these messages, and how i could remember what i'd done before in my previous loops, but only once i'd got to that point, so it was like constant deja vu, all the time, except slightly wrong as thinsg diverged.

and at first my parents didn't believe me until i used the term deja vu and then they believed me because there was no way a five year old or whatever would know the word deja vu

+Quote Post
dng
post Aug 2 2017, 11:51 AM
Post #949

ascending
Group Icon

then i woke up in a fury that my parents could think me too stupid to know what deja vu was

+Quote Post
dng
post Aug 2 2017, 11:51 AM
Post #950

ascending
Group Icon

i am 39 years old and those were my dreams

+Quote Post
dng
post Aug 2 2017, 11:53 AM
Post #951

ascending
Group Icon

also there was a dream where a woman had gone to get new teeth, so she had some sort of super uniform smile, rathert han a charming crooked smile, but the people who installed the new teeth were evil, and had also installed a device whereby they controlled her teeth and could stop her from talking by either clamping her mouth shut or making her keep it wide open and slowly over the course of the dream her new smile/mouth got bigger and bigger until it was like some sort of shark's mouth

+Quote Post
dng
post Aug 2 2017, 11:54 AM
Post #952

ascending
Group Icon

also a dream where i had gone to someones house and they'd painted their house a pristine whit colour and all of it was shining white and bright and i put my hand on a window ledge and covered it in blood but the blood mingeld with the paint to turn it pink and this pink stain slowly spread across the window ledge and i tried to wipe it clean but that only spread the stain more so in the end i just ran away

+Quote Post
dng
post Aug 2 2017, 11:55 AM
Post #953

ascending
Group Icon

dream night

+Quote Post
Rodney Bewes
post Aug 2 2017, 06:05 PM
Post #954

Group Icon

Member No.: 381

I had a somewhat melancholy dream about Rik Mayall recently. I was watching a documentary about him, and when it got to the last ten or so years of his life it said he abandoned both comedy and acting for painting. Apparently his paintings didn't sell very well, but he said he didn't mind as he continued to get a lot of royalties from repeats of Bottom.

+Quote Post
Bruce Sato
post Aug 10 2017, 09:07 AM
Post #955

Group Icon

Last night I dreamt that I was trying to convince people of the unrecognised brilliance of Ronnie Hazlehurst's theme for Last of the Summer Wine. I blame Trig.

--------------------

Everybody, Homfrus.

+Quote Post
mrak
post Aug 10 2017, 06:07 PM
Post #956

milm-cowl
Group Icon

Last night I had the first empty lounge / open window dream I've had in a while. They're really creepy though thankfully this one was really short as I woke up with a start due to wheelie bin day happening outside.

--------------------
C'est un anuse bouche

+Quote Post
Bruce Sato
post Aug 15 2017, 09:39 AM
Post #957

Group Icon

Superb dream last night.

I dreamt that I had sent a birthday card to my friend and most recent former flatmate, which was football themed (he loves football more than life itself). As is my wont, I had 'customised' the picture on the card, for some reason drawing hovering robots with tentacle arms. This became a massive internet sensation somehow, to the extent that David Squires started drawing hovering robots with tentacle arms to represent Chelsea players, and I acquired a certain amount of fame as a result. At a later point in the dream, another of my cards (unless it was the same one that had morphed, as happens a lot in dreams) circulated, in which I and my friends were celebrating winning the FA Cup, while the other team rolled round on the pitch in agonies, the suggestion being that we'd won after kicking every single one of them in the baals. I am very pleased with this dream.

--------------------

Everybody, Homfrus.

+Quote Post
mrak
post Aug 16 2017, 07:17 AM
Post #958

milm-cowl
Group Icon

There's a works' "family fun day" on Sunday which seems to be the catalyst for last night's dream;

Family fun day actually takes place on the hard shoulder of a motorway with traffic cones delineating the family fun day area. Everyone is there, where "everybody" means a bunch of long since departed managers, and there is also a hot air balloon. The managers are allowed to ride in the basket, one at a time, sitting in a deck chair whereas I have to sit on a short section of girder suspended by a single rope from the canopy, like a builder in an old timey photo of New York or something. Somehow a second manager manages to get aboard causing mild surprise to the deck chair incumbent but as he heaves his bulk into the basket he laughs at my girder and tell me it was taken from an old building and has metal fatigue.

--------------------
C'est un anuse bouche

+Quote Post
Bruce Sato
post Aug 16 2017, 09:09 AM
Post #959

Group Icon

In last night's dream, I discovered the existence of an 'anus-mouth' photo filter on Snapchat or whatever the hell it is, with hilarious results.

--------------------

Everybody, Homfrus.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 30 31 32
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th August 2017 - 05:15 PM