Red Dwaf - now spoilt a bit.

organic and free range
blombluss
Site Admin

Red Dwaf - now spoilt a bit.

Post by blombluss »

Chris Barrie has gawn all New World Order / humanity enslaved, on us. :(

Thread idea swiped from Cookd/Bombd

"you may have noticed that, as far as the 'national' picture is concerned, the cost of living continues to soar while our alleged parliamentarians (they are not leaders, but merely administrators working to a destructive global agenda) are as usual hellbent on looking after themselves instead of the suffering public. This situation looks set to continue as the globalists now have their man in place, a person utterly unsuited to the role of doing his best for the people of Britain, but a person utterly and totally suited to pushing on with the new world order's so called 'great reset' programme to enslave humanity under technocratic control. Look, I know many of you must be thinking 'Blimey, CB has lost it big time!', but believe me, once you can see it, you can't unsee it! All rather worrying frankly...."

Ugh.
blombluss
Site Admin

Re: Red Dwaf - now spoilt a bit.

Post by blombluss »

Vaguely connected to Red Dwarf... Channel Dave's new SF comedy: We Are Not Alone, looks bloody awful from the trailers I've seen. 'The Office with aliens' is the vibe I'm getting. :o
dng
Site Admin

Post by dng »

That's just reminded me of Hyperspace, or whatever it was called, with Nick Frost and whoever else was in it (Eldon, Miranda Hart, others)
dng
Site Admin

Post by dng »

Also there was some Armando Ianucci space comedy thing out afew years ao, with Hugh Laurie in it I think, that I never saw or even heard anyone mention at all, ever.
blombluss
Site Admin

Post by blombluss »

"We Are Not Alone" is on tomorrow night (9pm), and has a two hour running time !?!? :o Lordy!

As for Hyperdrive, I so wanted to like it, but it was written by people who'd watched an episode of Red Dwarf, and who had then thought: 'Oh, I can write something like that', but obviously couldn't.
blombluss
Site Admin

Post by blombluss »

re: "We Are Not Alone"

I watched it.

It wasn't particularly good.

Yet I still quite enjoyed it.

No way should it become a series, though.
CandyDarling

Post by CandyDarling »

dng wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:35 am Also there was some Armando Ianucci space comedy thing out afew years ao, with Hugh Laurie in it I think, that I never saw or even heard anyone mention at all, ever.
Apparently that has a second season that came out a couple of weeks ago. (The show is called "Avenue 5".)
blombluss
Site Admin

Post by blombluss »

Avenue 5 is a poor name for a SF comedy imo. It gives you nowt as a title.