Biscuit packet etiquette

organic and free range
blombluss
Site Admin

Biscuit packet etiquette

Post by blombluss »

I've had three chocolate biscuits out of the packet, so there's just two remaining.

Is it morally and legally 'proper' to put a biscuit packet containing just two biscuits back into the cupboard?

Would you do that?

Would you be furious if you went into the cupboard, and found only two biscuits left in the packet?

Why is life SO hard? :)
vom
Site Admin

Re: Biscuit packet etiquette

Post by vom »

Two is OK. One would be a terrible crime.
dng
Site Admin

Post by dng »

all biscuits must be eaten
dng
Site Admin

Post by dng »

my mother regularly only eats half a biscuit, or half a weetabix, or sometimes even half a chocolate in a box of roses or whatever at christmas, so you go to get a bisvuit or a weetaix or a choclate and there's only bloody half of one left, and it's the most abominable thing in the world
richschnauzer

Post by richschnauzer »

dng wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:05 pm my mother regularly only eats half a biscuit, or half a weetabix, or sometimes even half a chocolate in a box of roses or whatever at christmas, so you go to get a bisvuit or a weetaix or a choclate and there's only bloody half of one left, and it's the most abominable thing in the world
Mother also does this. What is point.
Cthulu bum you!
blombluss
Site Admin

Post by blombluss »

dng wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:05 pm my mother regularly only eats half a biscuit, or half a weetabix, or sometimes even half a chocolate in a box of roses or whatever at christmas, so you go to get a bisvuit or a weetaix or a choclate and there's only bloody half of one left, and it's the most abominable thing in the world
Absolutely abominable! :o

Now Hitler did a few bad things, but to my knowledge, he never 'went there' with snacks or treats, and you've got to respect him for that. :D